In this article, we will go over how to schedule a session with multiple users.
1. Go to 'Manage Schedule' and then go to 'Schedule'
2. Select Event Type.
3. Choose attendees. Please note that for the 'User' portion, attendees must be clients of yours and must have client accounts. To add multiple Users, click '+add another user'. If you would like to schedule a session with multiple guest rather than clients, click the 'X' to the right of the 'User' field.
4. To add an attendee who is NOT a client of yours, click '+add another guest'.
5. Fill out the guest's email, first and last name, and indicate if they are a client and if you wish to bill them.
6. At any point before a session, you can click on the session from the calendar and select 'Edit'.
Here, you will be able to either remove or add attendees.