In this article, we will walk you through how to change or update your account email.
- Locate and select the Settings icon on the top right-hand corner of your screen. It should look like a greyed-out gear symbol.
- Under your profile picture, you should see a text box labeled "Email" with your current email already filled in.
- You can type your updated email into the text box labeled "Email".
- Next, you will need to type your password into the text box below labeled "Current Password".
- Once you have completed all of these steps, be sure to click the green Save button in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Once you have saved, a message will appear asking you to check and confirm your new email address. Simply log into your email, click the hyperlink given, and you will be redirected to the portal page. From there, all that's left is to confirm your new email by logging in.
If you did not receive an email asking you to confirm your new email address, be sure to check your spam folder.