A refund can be issued for a previously billed session as long as there are adequate funds available in your account's Current Balance.
To issue a refund as a provider:
- Navigate to the patient's file in the Manage Patients section of your portal
- Click on the Session List tab
- Find the session in question and click Billing Info on the right side of the row.
- Click View Charges
- If you have adequate funds in your account balance, you will see "Refund" on this screen. Click that button to issue a refund for that previously billed session
- If "Refund" is greyed out, you do not have a sufficient account balance to process the refund
- Billing for other sessions will increase your account balance
This will start the refund process. Should the provider need to re-bill, follow the same steps but this time the option to re-bill should appear.