In order to remove a client that is currently active/connected to your account, first log into your Provider account.
1. Go to the "Manage Clients" tab
2. Search for/ find the client in question
3. Hover over the "actions" button (three vertical dots next to the client's name)
4. Select the "Archive" button
5. You will then have to select OK/agree to the prompt that appears
Please note that archiving Clients removes them from the active list and in essence, deactivates them.
Once you have archived your client, they will receive an email notification from WeCounsel stating:
"Your connection with *Your Name* has been deactivated by *Your Name* Thank you, WeCounsel".
To see your inactive list, you may check the box on the client list. Follow the same steps to reactivate a client, clicking Activate instead of Archive.