In this article, we will walk you through how to edit an unconfirmed Client's email.
If the client has already confirmed their email address by clicking the "Complete Registration" email, they will have to change their own email address within their account settings.
Here's how to edit your unconfirmed client's email:
1. Go to the Manage Clients page within your Provider Portal.
2. Locate the Client you need to update.
3. Click on their name or hover over the "Actions" column and choose 'View Account'.
After clicking on your Client's name, you will be taken to their Client File.
At the top of the Client File page, as long as the incorrect email has NOT been confirmed, you will find the green 'RE-SEND' button.
4. To proceed, click on the 'RE-SEND' button.
5. Here, you are able to edit your Client's email address.
6. Once you have completed the edit, send out the invitation once more.
If the patient does not see the invite, make sure they check their spam/junk folders.