- Click on the Messaging Center tab on the left side of the screen
- Click on the green Compose tab towards the top of the screen
- Select the client's name from the Send to drop down
- Enter a subject and message
- When finished, click Send
To view sent messages, go to your Messaging Center tab on the left side-bar. Then go to the Sent tab. This will show you all messages sent to clients via the platform.
To view saved messages, go to Messaging Center and then Drafts. Here, complete the message draft and send it.
Please Note: The Message feature cannot be turned off, but an away message can be set. This will bounce back any message clients send to a provider.
To set away message, go to the Messaging Center tab and click Settings. Create and Save a message that clients will receive anytime they send a message.