Super bill is a receipt that lists all the necessary information, like ICD-10 codes and CPT codes, that a client will need to submit a reimbursement form to their insurance company. Additional information can be found at ICD-10 and CPT.
CLICK HERE for a video about setting it up in your account!
- Navigate to Settings and scroll down until you see EIN and NPI
- Complete these fields and click Update to save
- Navigate to the Session Types tab within the Settings section
- Each Session Type will have a CPT/HCPCS code section where you can begin typing and select from the dropdown that appears
- When you proceed with billing a client you will have a section to enter ICD-10 codes before you finalize the billing.
All of this information will automatically appear on the super bill after you charge the client.