If you currently have all cookies turned off on your browser, this can make getting into a session difficult if you do not have an account and are signing in as a guest. The instructions below will help you to ensure that you can get into your session successfully in the future.
This issue does not apply to Firefox
- With the browser open, on the top right-hand corner of your browser, click the 3 dots.
- Click on Settings at the bottom.
- In the settings search bar (not the URL bar), search for the phrase "Block all cookies".
- Click on the section labeled Cookies and other site data.
- Make sure the box labeled Allow all cookies is checked.
- With the browser open, go to the top left-hand corner of your screen and click Safari.
- In the dropdown menu, click Preferences.
- Under the Privacy tab, make sure the box labeled Block all cookies is left unchecked.
If you are still seeing the same issue after you have walked through these steps, please try resetting your cache and cookies and try again.