When running into issues with a video session or if you have trouble logging in, check to make sure you are in one of our recommended browsers.
We recommend either using Google Chrome or Firefox .
- To confirm you are in Chrome look for the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the browser as seen in the above image. Note that instead of three vertical dots, there may also be a green arrow or a yellow exclamation point depending on updates you may need.
- if you are in this browser and are experiencing trouble, make sure your browser is up-to-date and your cache and cookies are clear.
- To update your browser, click on the three vertical dots, scroll all the way down the drop-down menu and click help. Then click Google Chrome. It should start automatically updating if it is not already up to date. Wait until it asks you to ‘Relaunch’. Once prompted, click ‘Relaunch’ and your browser will be updated!
- To clear cache and cookies, click on the three vertical dots, scroll down and click 'More Tools'. Click 'Clear Browsing Data' and check the cache and cookies boxes. Then click 'Clear Data'.
- To confirm you are using Firefox make sure the browser looks like the image above. Notice the three horizontal lines in the top right corner of the image. This is what you should see if you are in Firefox and where some troubleshooting will be done from.
- If you are in this browser and are experiencing trouble, make sure your browser is up to date and your cache and cookies are clear.
- To update Firefox, click the three horizontal lines at the top right of the screen and click Preferences on the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down until “Firefox Updates” is viewable.
- If "Restart to Update Firefox" is visible, your browser is out of date.
- Click “Restart to Update Firefox”.
- To clear cache and cookies, click the three horizontal lines. Scroll down and click 'Preferences'. Then click 'Privacy and Security'. Scroll down to 'Cookies and Site Data'. Click 'Clear Data...'. Check both boxes and click 'Clear'.
If neither of these browsers look like the one you are currently using, then this is most likely the cause of the trouble. Please switch to one of the recommended browsers.
If you are reaching our site through a link in your Email, even if you have one of these browsers open, the link may open in whichever browser you have set to Default on your computer. Make sure to log into your email from either Chrome or Firefox when accessing a link.