The WeCounsel iOS App is a user-friendly application that will allow providers and patients to effortlessly check into video sessions as well as schedule new sessions with existing users* from an iPhone or iPad. It can be downloaded from the iTunes App store. It will be listed as WeCounsel Telehealth Video.
There is no app necessary for Android – simply log in through your web browser on your Android phone.
- Download the app.
- Select whether you’re a client or provider.
- Login using your email address and password
- If you are a client, either:
- Click “Login to Existing Account” button to join a scheduled session OR
- Click "Join Session with Meeting ID" if your provider gave you a meeting ID
- Upon logging in to an existing account, you will see the Session List screen. From this screen, you can check into your session.
*Please note that when you sign in for the first time, it will ask you to share your Camera and Mic. Be sure to allow.
If you're having trouble logging into the app, and you have made sure your password is correct, try the following:
- Turn 'Remember Me' off.
- Use your Passcode instead of Touch ID.
- delete the app and download it again.
- Restart Your Phone or iPad.
*The Meet Now function is not available in the iOS app. This means it will not work for providers on the Basic (free) plan where the scheduling feature is not available. It will, however, work for clients of Basic plan providers, as the patient can enter the Meeting ID from their provider to check into a Meet Now session.