- Go to Session Billing
- Click Unbilled Session
- Locate the session
- Click the Bill Client button
- Click Bill Client
- Click Charge Out-of-Pocket.
- Here, you can adjust the session price if desired, add ICD-10 codes and change the place of service code if you have the superbill feature.
- Finally, click Submit Bill
Immediately after hitting submit:
- Your client’s credit card will be charged and they will receive an email notification of the charge.
- The credit card processing fee of 2.9% plus $0.30 will be deducted from that amount and the remainder will be deposited into your Stripe account.
Providers have complete discretion over when to bill. Depending on the provider’s policies, charges may be applied for missing a session and/or impromptu cancellations. WeCounsel recommends asking the provider about their no-show and cancellation policies.