If you're in a session and need to add another participant to the current session we have provided an Invite Attendees button on the right side of your portal. This method does NOT require a user name or password, so anyone with the link can join.
- In the video room, locate and click Invite Attendees button (right-hand side)
- This will copy the link to that session to your clipboard* so that you can then paste it into a message or email to anyone you choose.
- You can also text this link to someone.
- We also provide a Meeting ID which is easier to verbally communicate to someone. It's located under the Invite Attendees button in the video session room. CLICK HERE to see how that works.
- When the user receives this link, they will click it or copy and paste it into their browser and be taken to a page where they enter their name and join the session.
(*“Copy to Clipboard” is the same as right-clicking something and selecting “Copy.” Clicking "Invite Attendees" simply does that automatically so that you can then paste it anywhere you like.)