The Meet Now feature allows you to instantly invite an attendee to a meeting or send out a Meeting ID for anyone to input and quickly join! You can also schedule sessions in advance with current clients. We have created this guide to help you utilize the different methods of scheduling and joining sessions.
Scheduling a session in advance.
To schedule a session with a client you can use the Calendar or you can schedule from within the client's file from Manage Clients. Please note that you must have them added to your Client List for the below steps. More information on adding a client can be found Here
- Click on Manage Schedule
- Hover over Schedule
- Select Video Session
- Set your video session parameters and then click save at the bottom of the screen.
When scheduling from the Client List you can only schedule a video session.
- Click Manage Clients.
- Click the name of the client you wish to have a session with.
- Click Meet Now.
- This will send the patient an email notifying them of the session with a link to join. They can also join from their portal once logged in.
Instant Invite Link
The instant invite link can be found by doing the following:
- Click Meet Now from your Session List/Home page.
- You will then be taken to the session room where you will see the Invite Attendees button.
- When you click on this button it will copy a link to your clipboard that you can then paste into a message or email to a client. (“Copy to clipboard” is the same as right clicking something and selecting “copy.” Clicking Invite Attendees simply does that automatically so that you can then paste it anywhere you like.)
Using A Meeting ID
- When you have created a Meet Now session you will see the “Meeting ID” on the right hand side.
- This is the code that you can give a client to enter in the Wecounsel app or by clicking “Join a Session” on Wecounsel.com.
- Once the client clicks on the Join a Session button, they will enter their name, meeting ID and enter the session, just as seen below.
- A client can also enter the meeting ID on the Wecounsel app.
Joining From Your Account Page
- Log into your account from Portal.wecounsel.com.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to your session list.
- After doing this you will be asked if you want to enter the session and send a notification to the other party. Click OK to proceed.
- You will then be taken into the session room where you can click Start Session!