To schedule a group session you will have two options the first is having a client already registered and in your client list. The second would be to use the guest invite from the schedule session window. Once you have your selection made you will see the each option as shown below. Once you have selected your first participant you will see the links as seen below to invite from Client list or invite Guest by email. You will click on your choice until you have reached your maximum invites allows. Please note that Preferred plan is only allowed a max of three people in a session including the provider and Professional plans are allowed six including provider.
Articles in this section
- How do I Remove Access to Google Calendar?
- How do I sync to Google Calendar?
- How do I schedule a group session?
- How to I edit the session type for a past session?
- How do I schedule a Calendar Event?
- How do I cancel or edit a Calendar Event?
- If I schedule a Calendar Event, will my clients still be able to request sessions if I have existing availability at the same time?
- How do I set my availability?