Super bill is a receipt that listed all the necessary information a client would need to submit a reimbursement form to their insurance company. This information includes ICD-10 codes and CPT codes and additional information each can be found here: ICD-10 and here: CPT
Articles in this section
- How much are Stripe fees per transaction?
- How can I bill my clients?
- How can I download my billing history?
- How can I turn off billing for a single client?
- How do I download a copy of my Superbill?
- How do I generate a superbill?
- How do I issue a refund to my client?
- How do I remove a session that is listed in my unbilled sessions list without billing it?
- How do I submit a bill?
- How do I turn billing on or off?