Billing is controlled by the provider and they can choose to have it on or off. When they invite you to join the network you will be prompted upon sign up to enter a Credit Card. If the provider does not require payment through our system you will not be prompted at all.
Articles in this section
- Why are you asking me for my credit card information?
- How do I pay the provider?
- How do I find out a provider’s rates?
- I’ve submitted a session request. When will I hear back from the provider?
- How do I enter my Payment Information?
- I'm not getting email reminders from WeCounsel How can I check my settings to make sure email notifications are turned on?
- How do I add a profile picture?
- Where can I edit and add information to my Profile?
- Where do I login to WeCounsel as a Client?
- The link in the invite my provider sent me isn't working. What can I do?