Yes. A client will be prompted to enter their Credit card information upon initial sign up when joining your network. This is optionable if you do not with to bill the client you can turn off billing for them. To do this simply go to your client list, click edit clients, and then toggle the bill client option. If you would like billing off as a whole please see: How do I turn billing off/on?
Articles in this section
- Do you collect the Client’s credit card information?
- How do I opt in/out of the directory?
- How long will I be listed?
- How will I know when I have a new client referral from the Directory?
- Is the WeCounsel Directory HIPAA Compliant?
- How will a client be able to find me online?
- Does WeCounsel supply an informed telehealth consent to my clients?
- What will the WeCounsel Directory do for me?