Yes, before conducting their first online session every client is required to agree to WeCounsel’s Standard Telehealth Consent form. They will agree to this the first time and will not be presented with again. Click this link to view a copy.
Articles in this section
- Do you collect the Client’s credit card information?
- How do I opt in/out of the directory?
- How long will I be listed?
- How will I know when I have a new client referral from the Directory?
- Is the WeCounsel Directory HIPAA Compliant?
- How will a client be able to find me online?
- Does WeCounsel supply an informed telehealth consent to my clients?
- What will the WeCounsel Directory do for me?