WeCounsel operates over a completely secure, HIPAA-compliant online platform. WeCounsel has a Business Associate Agreement with our data center to ensure any sensitive information generated on the site is secured to HIPAA standards. Our website also employs 256 bit SSL encryption while our videoconferencing software employs 128 bit SSL encryption. This is not only extremely secure, but it is also completely HIPAA-compliant. In addition, WeCounsel leverages industry best practices like automatic timeouts, password security level requirements and automatic data back-ups. All of this is done to make sure that the site is not just easy to use, but completely secure.
Articles in this section
- My provider sent me a message with an interactive form attached. How do I complete it?
- Are my journal entries confidential?
- Can I initiate a chat with my provider?
- Can I save the work I have done in the whiteboard function?
- How and when do I get billed?
- How do I access the whiteboard?
- How do I cancel a session?
- How do I check into a session?
- How do I complete an E-Sign PDF that my provider has sent me?
- How do I create a Journal entry?