Electronic signing is only available to you as a client if your provider is a member of the Professional Package. If they are not, E-sign will not open for you and you’ll have to download the PDF, print it and upload it like a normal document. If you have questions about this, please read How do I download a document.Note a video link can be found Here
- When a provider assigns a PDF to you to complete you should login to the portal using your name and password you created when you registered your account.
- You will see a red bubble next to the Messages tab in your dashboard on the left side of the page.
- Click on Messages and locate the message your provider has sent you and open it.
- Once you open the message you should see the document listed as an attachment and there will be a save icon located to the right of the document.
- Click save and the PDF will automatically be saved to your Documents Tab.
- Navigate to your Documents tab on the left side of the page and you will be in a tab called Assigned Forms.
- Find the form you would like to complete and click the Complete button to the right of the form.
- A window will now open where you can select the Text, Sign, or draw tool at the top and place it in the appropriate areas of the form. When you are finished with the form press Done.
- A window will appear asking you if you’d like to download the form. You can download it and save it for your records now if you like, or you can simply click on the X in the top right of the box if you are finished.
The document is now completed and saved in your Completed Forms folder located under Documents, but your provider WILL NOT be able to access it until you send it to them. If you’d like to learn how to send it, visit “How do I send a completed/signed form to my provider?”