To add an addendum to a note, go to Manage Clients and click on your Client’s Name> Notes. You will then find the note which you would like to add an addendum to and click Add Addendum. This will allow you add to your previously saved note.
Articles in this section
- What is the max file size I can upload into the Document Center?
- How do I send a client an interactive form to complete from the WeCounsel library?
- What interactive forms and assessments does WeCounsel’s library include?
- How can I use one of WeCounsel’s embedded note templates when taking notes?
- How do I create templates for my notes?
- How do I take notes on a client during an Online Session?
- Are my notes during a session separate from my documents and forms?
- How can I add a document specifically to a client's file?
- How can I access my Client’s Documents and Client File?
- How can I upload general documents and forms from my computer?