If your provider sends you a document as an attachment in a message, you have the option of either downloading this document or saving to your Documents. To save, click Save next to the document in the message. After saving, this document will be saved in your Documents tab for future reference.
Articles in this section
- My provider sent me a message with an interactive form attached. How do I complete it?
- Are my journal entries confidential?
- Can I initiate a chat with my provider?
- Can I save the work I have done in the whiteboard function?
- How and when do I get billed?
- How do I access the whiteboard?
- How do I cancel a session?
- How do I check into a session?
- How do I complete an E-Sign PDF that my provider has sent me?
- How do I create a Journal entry?