Yes, your client can not access anything from their Client File unless you have specifically sent them the document attached to a message. All notes are confidential.
Articles in this section
- What is the max file size I can upload into the Document Center?
- How do I send a client an interactive form to complete from the WeCounsel library?
- What interactive forms and assessments does WeCounsel’s library include?
- How can I use one of WeCounsel’s embedded note templates when taking notes?
- How do I create templates for my notes?
- How do I take notes on a client during an Online Session?
- Are my notes during a session separate from my documents and forms?
- How can I add a document specifically to a client's file?
- How can I access my Client’s Documents and Client File?
- How can I upload general documents and forms from my computer?