You can send any note you have taken to a client by clicking the paperclip icon located to the right of each note inside the Client’s File> Notes tab. This will attach the note to a message where you will need to select the recipient. Once you add a subject and content to the message, you will click Send. This will email your client notifying them that you sent them a message.
Articles in this section
- What is the max file size I can upload into the Document Center?
- How do I send a client an interactive form to complete from the WeCounsel library?
- What interactive forms and assessments does WeCounsel’s library include?
- How can I use one of WeCounsel’s embedded note templates when taking notes?
- How do I create templates for my notes?
- How do I take notes on a client during an Online Session?
- Are my notes during a session separate from my documents and forms?
- How can I add a document specifically to a client's file?
- How can I access my Client’s Documents and Client File?
- How can I upload general documents and forms from my computer?