You can take a new note outside of the session as well as inside the session. To do so, simply go to Manage Clients> Select Client> Notes for the client you would like to write the note on, and click Create New Note. This will open the option to create a blank note, create one using one of WeCounsel’s standard templates (Therapy Note, Medical Management Clinical Note, and Initial Evaluation), create one using your own custom templates you have created previously in Documents>Personal.
Articles in this section
- What is the max file size I can upload into the Document Center?
- How do I send a client an interactive form to complete from the WeCounsel library?
- What interactive forms and assessments does WeCounsel’s library include?
- How can I use one of WeCounsel’s embedded note templates when taking notes?
- How do I create templates for my notes?
- How do I take notes on a client during an Online Session?
- Are my notes during a session separate from my documents and forms?
- How can I add a document specifically to a client's file?
- How can I access my Client’s Documents and Client File?
- How can I upload general documents and forms from my computer?