In order to change your bank account information, simply go to Settings> Bank Account. You can erase the old information and type the new routing and account numbers in the boxes, then click Update Account. You can also click on the trash can icon to the right of the existing account information and start from scratch.
Articles in this section
- How can I create different session types (ie. intake session, diagnostic evaluation, and therapy session)?
- How can I tell how much I will be billed for next month?
- How do I change what appears in my Public Profile?
- How do I enter my banking information?
- How do I link WeCounsel to my website.
- How do I view my notifications?
- How to I change my Profile Picture?
- I got a new bank account. How can I change my account information so the payments I receive get transfered into my new account?
- I’ve forgotten my password. Is there anyway for me to recover this or create a new one?