At the top of the Calendar page you will see a green button labeled Schedule. Once you hover on this button you will have the options Video Session, Chat Session, Available time, In-person Session or Calendar Event. Once you have made your selection you will be able to enter the event name, a description, start time/date, end time/date, and an option to make it public or private. You can highlight any section of this text and add a hyperlink by clicking on the hyperlink button and pasting the web address to link to.
Articles in this section
- How do I Remove Access to Google Calendar?
- How do I sync to Google Calendar?
- How do I schedule a group session?
- How to I edit the session type for a past session?
- How do I schedule a Calendar Event?
- How do I cancel or edit a Calendar Event?
- If I schedule a Calendar Event, will my clients still be able to request sessions if I have existing availability at the same time?
- How do I set my availability?